Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop ~Sarita~

Welcome to the Love of Paper Crafts Blog !!!  I am so glad to be apart of your day today.  I was very excited when I found out that this months paper pack is Sarita !!!!!

“If you came from Gena Stout, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.

Today I am sharing my cute picture to hang in my hallway using the 6x6 canvas and the NEW Cricut Artbooking cartridge. I used the overlay icon on page 72 and I cut it at 5.75" because I wanted to see the canvas around the edges. As you can see the leaves and trunk are cut out of the tree so I put another sheet of paper behind the leaves and liquid glass in the tree trunk area to give it some added texture. I hope this inspires you to pick up your own canvas and make beautiful work for your home.

Well, you made it to the end of this month's hop.  We hope you had as much fun browsing our creations as we had making them! Before you get too busy making your wish lists from all of this amazing inspiration. Thanks so much for hopping with us--now go get your crafty on!



5 comments:

  1. Sweet layout... I can't wait til I can get some of the stuff!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, the Artbooking Cricut collection is one to have, I love mine. I love this layout, so pretty and "catchy"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool! I can't wait to get Artbooking :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous page. I love that over lay from the Artbooking Collection! Great job! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete