Friday, March 1, 2013

Damask Divas Blog Hop Chantilly


Welcome my friends !!!!

“If you came from Stephanie Davis @ The Gypsy Chic, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”


For this month the paper pack that we chose is Chantilly. This is a HUGE favorite not only to me but to many others that I have talked to. I am a fan of hearts so when I found this card layout I had to make it. I love how the layout of the card has different patterns for the hearts. It is a great way to show off every side of the Chantilly paper pattern.


“The next blog on the list is Shirley Bernal @ Just Like Mom and Grandma. Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using the Chantilly paper pack. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas for the full list.”  




14 comments:

  1. LOVE this Bridgette! Which heart is this? I love the shape of it so much, and together, they all give the card such a nice shape! The stitching is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at how cute that is all put together! Love the added touch of cutting out the sides of hearts to enhance the stitching details. So cute...and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you did the hearts, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Bridgette!! Love the different colors of paper together. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card and love the different color heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the hearts! Was it done using Cricut?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card looks like a quilt pattern. Great job.
    I heard about the hop from Mandy and her facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the hearts! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card. I want to try and make one. TFS I heard about this hop from Mandy and her FB page.
    scrappinlaurie@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These hearts are so pretty.
    Kristi
    kidshomelove at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete