Monday, December 31, 2012

La Belle Vie

Damask Divas Blog Hop

Welcome to the Love of Paper Crafts Blog !!!  I am so glad to be apart of your day today.  I was very excited when I found out that this months paper pack is La Belle Vie.  It is hands down my favorite pack.  I am a huge fan of Paris and this pack just makes my day. 

“If you came from Melissa Lind, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.”


I made a home decor piece using the display tray.  What I like about the tray is that it gives you 12 little unique squares that you get to decorate differently.  Each square telling a different story.  I used my Cricut to help me with a few of the decorations.  The first Cricut cartridge that I used was of course our Cricut Artiste and then second cartridge is Sophisticated by Teresa Collins.






















Lastly I made this card for a friend who is having her first child next year.  I really love the clothes line look.  I cut the diaper with my Cricut using Artiste and the onseis is hand cut from an image that I traced from the internet.

I hope that I have inspired you today to make a beautiful piece for your home. One that is priceless and one of a kind.  Enjoy the rest of the blog hop and I look forward to seeing you again.  Thanks for your comments and for following my blog.....Until next time


“The next blog on the list is Diahana Barnes . Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using La Belle Vie paper pack. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas Blog for the full list.”







12 comments:

  1. Ooooooh so pretty! I really want to make a display tray now! The card is adorable, Bridgette. Aren't you excited about the new clothespins!!!! I can't wait to use them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the display tray! All the details really made it special.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tray is wonderful, card is cute, nice job on both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your tray, so pretty! You have a beautiful family~so I'm sure it was easy! Your card is really cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The display is quite elegant and love how the paper pack "mutes" everything and blends!! The card is just too precious!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tray is really pretty... I see why this paper pack is your favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am wanting to try one of these trays = thanks for the ideas.

    ReplyDelete