Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Gift tags using the Cricut Artiste cartridge


Hello my beautiful followers....I made these gift tags last night using the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I used red as the shape of the tags and cut them out at 3".  The green squares are cut out at 2.25" and the brown paper is cut at 2".  I used a retired stamp set called Holiday Blocks B1284 to stamp the image on the brown paper.  After stamping the image I used black embossing powder Z670  and if gives it a very shiny black image.  I love embossing powder so much.  It makes all of your creations pop and last a long time.  You can also color with markers in the embossed part without running of the colors.  Which to me is wonderful.  I hope that you have a very special Thanksgiving with whoever you celebrate with.  Until next time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment