Monday, October 15, 2012

Mojo Monday #263

Hello my friends.  Hope your all having a good day.  The paper pack that I used for Mojo Monday is Dakota    .  At first I thought that I wasn't such a fan of it but as I was making this card it grew on my.  I love all the versatility that this design gave me.  I used some embellishments on the card that I thought went great with the themed paper.  Burlap is something that I am using with my paper projects and I think that it gives it a great look.  I embossed the top circle with silver embossing powder and then used the Artiste kudos stamp set (D1530) as the stamped image.  Then I used the image "Love u" from the Artiste word ballon stamp set (D1531) in the middle.  I hope that you enjoyed this card and be sure to stop by Mojo Monday and check out all the other fabulous enteries.  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment