Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It's time to be Flirty...Blog Hop


If you came from Traci Williams at Paper Crafting 101, you are in the right place.  If you have jumped here and just discovered our blog hop, feel free to check the list at Damask Divas blog to find the complete list of blog hop participants.

This month we used the Flirty paper pack. This is one of my favorites. I love paper that uses flowers as well as the stamp set that matches. The stamp set I used is Love Blooms and our alcohol marker set to color in the roses. I used 3 different marker sets for the roses which are Twilight, Hollyhock and Smokey Plum. The edge of the roses are Smokey Plum as well. I layered the 3 white circles then stamped and colored the roses. After that I put orange circles between the white paper and it gave it a nice layered look. If your interested in what I used take a look at the Flirty Workshop on the go and make yours too. I hope you like this design and it inspires you to make something similar to this. 

The next blog on the list is Cydney Fowler at Cydney Fowler Creations. Hope you have a great time on our hop and checking out all the creations using Flirty paper pack. If you get lost, just hop on over to Damask Divas blog for the full list.

Be sure to go to the bottom of this post to enter to win this months giveaway sponsored by Gloria Shirr.




a Rafflecopter giveaway

10 comments:

  1. Cute, love the banners and how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the layered flowers. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat use of the step stamping technique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your card! Sandra from 365 Days of Cricut told me about the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Bridgette!! Great job!!

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is gorgeous! I need to practice, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The story of the day, well here it is, so much detailed work on this project, wonderful! Truly amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOu can't go wrong with the great burlap ribbon. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete