Wednesday, October 10, 2012

H2H Birthday by the Numbers

Hello my friends !!!  Hope you all are having a wonderful and creative day today.  This weeks Heart2Heart Challenge was to make a birthday card and incorporate numbers.  So my Grandmas' birthday is in November (shhhhhh it's a surprise) and she was the first one to come to my mind.  I used the Avonlea paper pack  to make her card and stamped the images using Smokey Plum ink which is my most favorite color and the SOTM Baroque Boarders (which not available anymore...sorry).  The Smokey Plum is dark enough to see on just about anything but not to dark to where it covers the paper that you stamp on.  I cut out the 3 flowers using the Cricut Artiste cartridge page 54.  I added some bling on the top corner and bottom corner and the happy birthday stamp is from the Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday D1529 which can only be received from buying the Artiste cartridge.  Be sure to stop by Heart2Heart and check out all the other enteries.....Until next time

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your Grandmother will love your card, it is very pretty. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I am sure your grandmother will love it too! Thanks for playing at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete