Tuesday, September 18, 2012

H2H challenge

Here is my card for the heart2heart challenge for this week. I love making cards for challenges and blog hops. It is a great chance for me to be creative. Here is a list of items that I used to make this fall card : -Stamp of the month-S1209 Fall Favorites -chocolate ink pad and markers Z2111 -La Belle vie paper pack b&t and bamboo card stock X7158B -Bakers twine chocolate Z1701 -3d dots -paper flowers from Michaels that I cut in half and glued to the back of pumpkins Be sure to stop by http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com to see all the enteries........ Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment !!!! Heart 2 Heart

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card Bridgette! I love the detail you used around your pumpkins. Thanks for playing along this week at H2H and sure hope we see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete