Sunday, September 23, 2012

Elegant Silhouette

Hello my friends. Hope you all are doing great today. I just finished this card and I love how it turned out. The card is 7x5 which is standard for me now. I think that is a great size for a card because I like to have more room. I used cream color card stock and stamped the imaged from the CTMH collection Love Blooms C1511. The ink colors were Smokey Plum z2147, Blush z2106 and Pear z2197. The circle is from the dimensional elements on target z2126. I colored the circle with the Smokey Plum ink then sprayed it with Tim Holtz perfect pearls mist Heirloom Gold. The silhouette is cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge on page 42 accent 2 at 3.75". The title of the card is a rub-on that I have and I think it goes great with the card. And lastly I used sticky gems for the jewelry that I bought at Michaels. Hope you enjoy the card and it inspires you. Thanks for leaving a comment below and stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment