Monday, September 17, 2012

BOO.....It's almost Halloween

Hello my friends !!!! Hope you all are having a good day so far. I have really been in the Halloween mood lately. Not sure why...ok maybe because it my sis-in-law favorite holiday. So the card size is bigger than average. I cut the Mango colored card stock which I bought at Michaels 10x7 then folded it in half. The ribbon I had laying around and the Halloween image I got from my mom. Something that she printed off the internet. The spiderweb design at the top and bottom were cut on my Cricut using the artiste cartridge accent 4 on page 76 at 4.5". Then I used Tim Holtz distress ink in vintage photo and spiced marmalade. I attached the image with the 3d dots to give it the 3d look (which I love). This was a fun one to do and I also made another card yesterday that I am finishing up and will post within the next couple of days. Thanks for reading !!!! TTYL

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that image and how the whole thing came together. Your SIL is sure to love it too! Halloween is my favorite holiday too, and I make Halloween themed cards year round! I found you while looking at cards from Mojo Monday!
    Bernadet
    bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bernadet, thank you very much for your comment. That means alot to me. Hope that you have a chance to keep in touch here as I try to post every other day or so and sometimes even more. I will join your blog and look forward to seeing your creations. take care :)

      Delete